A FAMILY TRADITION
The year 1910 was marked by the implantation of the Republic.
The founder Anselmo Torres along with his son Carlos Torres (on the image), started a small business of goldsmithery, in Torres Vedras. They have laid the foundations for what would become a family business for over 100 years.
In 1940, Carlos Torres decided to expand the business to Lisbon and then opened the first store at Rua da Palma. With the support of his son, Carlos Augusto Torres, in 1950, the store moved to Ourivesaria Pimenta, at Rua Augusta at the heart of Lisbon downtown.